Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Dots

Happy Saturday World! What is everyone doing this weekend? Any fun Easter plans? My boyfriend is coming home this weekend to hang out for Easter and we're going to my grandmother's for Easter dinner on Sunday :)

I wanted an easter-ish design, so I used Sally Hansen White On, then dotted with Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Green with Envy, Blue Away and Pink Franken I own :)


It's kind of traditional, but I think it's cute and spring-like :)

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. This screams Spring! So cute :) I love Polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, I love dot designs. And it seems like everyone is pulling out their pastel colors for this season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute!! Going to do some dots myself tonight after prepping for Easter dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! I did the reverse with 4 colors & white dots. (I have bunnies on my thumbs.) I'm going to have to try your version soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...