Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Dots Revamped

Hi loves and Happy Easter! Hope the Easter Bunny visited you all and if you go to church you enjoyed the services (and finishing Lent)!

So, I took Saturday's manicure and added a little something since I didn't have too much time to do my nails before going out to meet the family. I took the coordinating colours and taped off my nails diagonally, and painted them in the coordinating colours!


Yay! Love it, sorry it's so boring but I think it's appropriate :)

Thanks for reading and happy easter! <3

4 comments:

  1. This looks so awesome! I never thought of doing something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not boring at all! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I really like the final effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...