Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dr. Remedy's Nails Nuture Nude Pink

Hi Everyone!
How's your week been? I went and got my car which is super exciting! It still doesn't feel real, feels like a rental! It's also exam week, so...that's not so fun!


Anyways I have a short post for you, a palate cleanser if you will! I've been wearing a lot of light girly shades lately and I really liked this one!
Elizabeth already showed you Nuture Nude Pink by Dr. Remedy but now I've inherited the bottle!
I really like this shade. Easy 3 coats and a top coat of Seche Vite!


Some late afternoon sun

In the shade

With flash, more true to IRL
This color really shows that Elizabeth and I have slightly different skin tones because I think it looks a little bit better on me than her. Probably because I'm more ghostly than her. Anyways that's all I've got for today! 5 exams in 4 days starting tomorrow so I'll be hibernating!!

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...