Saturday, April 14, 2012

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

Morning Loves :) Happy Saturday. I'm heading into my final week in teacher's college and I'm sorry I've been absent lately. I've been kind of bleh about blogging these days and so I've been wearing lots of pretty things, but when it comes around to taking pictures I'm just..eh.

Anyways, the other day I struggled to make my camera take pictures of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise..and it refused. In these pictures it looks sort of a light blue turquoise, but really it is a lot more green. But forgive my camera, because it also gives me insane lobster hands. Yikes.


So simple and easy, I love this look. Leopard spots seem to be my go-to these days.

Thanks for reading <3

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, even with the lobster hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks perfect! i think you did a good job with the coloring.. those teals are awful to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to put this color on my short list

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turquoise! :) Such a pretty colour, and looks great with black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great mani! and I love that turquoise...such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...