Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Barry M Crackle Effects Gold Glitter

Good Morning loves! How is everyone? I feel super jet-lagged it's ridiculous. Last week I did not sleep well all week (read: very little sleep) and same with the weekend, so last night I tried to go to bed at a regular hour and get like 12 hours..but I still feel all messed up!

One of my friends in Teacher's College was able to go to London, England to teach/experience a school there for three weeks & she knows how much I love nail polish so she brought me back some Barry M, one of their crackle effects. I haven't played with my crackles in a while, mainly because they're all cremes and I just haven't thought of them, but this one has reminded me why they are so cool! Gold Glitter is so pretty! Just look at these pictures! I used it over Orly Blue Collar! Also ignore how red my hands are, I don't know why my camera did that too them (and how dry they are.. :( sorry)


What do you guys think? I love how this looks, I can't wait to try it over other colours! Thanks Shaina! <3

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't a big a big fan of this as i found it was a bit gritty, however this looks much better on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter is different, a pretty light gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i really love that crackle.. nice and soft looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...