Monday, April 30, 2012

Aanndd I'm Back!

Hi loves! Happy Monday! I'm so sorry I was gone for so long. I meant to post more last week..and then it just didn't happen. I had no reasons, I just didn't! I had an eventful week last week, which was great, I actually had 2 interviews for maternity leave positions at schools in my area. I didn't get either jobs, because they were technically already given to another person, but being able to have interviews and practice was awesome!

So, when I was at the dollar store one day, I found some scrapbooking scissors, 4 pairs for $1.25 aka awesome, so I wanted to use them asap! I grabbed a pair, used China Glaze Liquid Leather and OPI DS Sapphire. I don't think it turned out exactly like I wanted to, but I love DS Sapphire over black. *drool*


I'll have to play with some other scissors and patterns, but can you look at the bottle in those photos? Seriously..it's amazing!

Thanks for reading loves and I promise to try to be more consistent! <3

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...