Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pink and Bundle Monster 207

Hi lovelies! So another teacher at the school lent me the Hunger Games books, I know I'm so far behind the bandwagon, but I am really enjoying them. They're distracting me from my homework BUT that's ok!

So, I was staring at all my stamping plates the other day, and I realized there are so many bundle monster images I haven't used yet. I think that's my goal this year, use up all my image plates. I decided to try out the striped image from BM 207 and I used OPI You're A Pisa Work as the base and Konad white polish to stamp with.



This stamp is pretty cool, I'm feeling it. It seems like a cool alternative to the average stripe!

Thanks for reading loves <3

4 comments:

  1. I really like this! You're right about it being a nice alternative to the classic stripe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...