Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Butter London

Hello friends!
Happy Sunday! I'm writing this early, as today I will probably be suffering from an epic hangover after hanging out with my best friends from high school!
Today I've got a quick post with another Butter London that I received for my birthday!! (Lauren if you're reading this I wore this when I got my hair cut!!)
This was 2 easy coats and a lovely coat of Seche Vite to top it off. Sorry, it was a dry day and my cuticles are so so. Also my nails were broken and gross, the shape is TERRIBLE. It seems to be a common theme with me on here....




Then I went and kind of ruined it by stamping with BM 03 using Wet'n'Wild Black creme. Oh well, the look only lasted a day so not that terrible. Note I sucked at getting the image on my thumb fully...my stamping really isn't up to par with Elizabeth's.....


Well that's all I have for you today! Hopefully next week my Hunger Game polishes (yea that's not what they're called, so what) will be in and I'll have a manicure using them for you all! <3

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Elizabeth suggested I try stamping it over black, definitely on my to do list!

      Delete
  2. You pull this colour off so well! I like the stamping over it... a LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...