Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lilac Flowers

Good morning wonderfuls! How is everyone's Saturday going? I'm sitting around on my butt relaxing! I really can't make myself do anything, although I have a TON of marking to do. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be 16 degrees (Celsius) which is AMAZING for March where I live so I plan on taking advantage of that!

I was in a spring mood the other day, so I decided on this super-girly purple manicure. I used 2 coats of China Glaze Light As Air, then stamped with Ask Cosmetics Oh So Aubergine and BM plate 16. Then, because I felt like it, I added some pearls to my ring fingers! I love this <3


Loveeeeeee <3 What do you guys think? Too girly?

Thanks for reading lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your stamping came out very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Your stamping is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never be too girly! Looks good, and I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahh this is adorable! love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Cute! I love the tone on tone stamping!
    You make me really want pearl gems for my nails too!
    What a classy touch :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...