Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day

Hi loves, Happy Tuesday! How is everyone? I'm loving the weather we've been having these past few days, it's been sunny and between 15-20 degrees, which is typical May weather, not March, but I am loving it. I've been able to break out the birkenstocks!

Anyways, I didn't really celebrate St. Patty's Day, but I did do my nails, I just didn't get around to posting them. My boyfriend and I went out to dinner to the Keg, but that was the extent of our celebrating. Anyways ,my manicure is China Glaze Agro with black french tips using Wet n Wild Black Creme. I've been waiting forever for my nails to be equal lengths so I could do french tips again...yum!




2 comments:

  1. Agro is one of my fave polishes from the HG collection and it looks fab on you! I love it with the black tips =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...