Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Butter London No More Waity Katie

Hi lovelies and Happy Tuesday! How is everyone? I've got a cold which is just making my day a little annoying, I'm cold & congested and I cannot stop sneezing. Yuck!

Anyways, I can't believe it has taken me so long to show off my pretty Butter London polish that Katy bought me for Christmas! I wanted this colour basically since it came out! No More Waity Katie is a sheer-ish grey base with purple glitter. It reaches opacity at around 3 coats. I love this colour!



Such a pretty colour :)

Also, here's a little sneak peek, I received my China Glaze Hunger Games polishes in the mail yesterday! Left to Right: Smoke & Ashes, Stone Cold and Agro! Delicious!
Thanks for reading lovelies <3

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I think I'm gonna splash out on it on student loan day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am lemming this polish so badly! It looks so gorgeous against your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish and am NOT a fan... against my skintone it looks very purple/lilac and I wanted it to have that dusty quality.

    I have been lemming it for eons and got it this christmas... :( me has a sad it didn't work out :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...