Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blue Polka Dots

Hi loves! How's everyone's Hump Day going? I am literally writing this as I'm making my lunch to go off to teach! My week is a little jam-packed, since we had a holiday on Monday (family), and last friday was a P.A. day for the students at my school, so two 4 day weeks in a row makes for cramming a lot of teaching into less days!

Anyways, whenever I am bored or not sure what to do with my nails, I have a couple of go-to sets of plates. One is m57 and the other is m79. I love polka dots, and usually those are what I end up picking. It was grey and rainy the other day, so I wanted to match the outside mood. I used Dr. Remedy's Healing Heather Grey and stamped the polka dot image with my konad special polish in light blue.


I really, really want my nails to grow faster. It bugs me that they are uneven!!! But the polka dots were cute, I wore them for about 3 days!

Thanks for reading loves <3

4 comments:

  1. Those are two very complimentary colors :) I totally get you with the uneven-ness. my nails are like that right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours you used! Dots ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtle and pretty! The gray and blue go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is so cute and subtle, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...