Friday, February 24, 2012

Blue Hearts

Hi loves! Happy Friday Loves! It's amazing this 4 day week,even though yesterday I said was thankful for a 4 day week, after yesterday & today, I take it back! So much goes on in a 4 day week. I'm exhausted!

So, the other day I decided I wanted to try out a design I meant for Valentine's Day..which I'm just getting around to now. I used Nina Ulta Pro in Blue Blaze..and OMG I hate this nail polish. SERIOUSLY..it dries matte, it's streaky and a biattttch. I don't like it. Anyways, after 4 coats of this bish, I decided to use Essie Watermelon and a dotting tool to make little hearts!


I think it looks super cute, even though I hated the polish! What do you think?

Thanks for reading loves <3

7 comments:

  1. I love the colours, I think it's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute color combo and your hearts looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super cute! Love blue, love hearts, what's not to love. Except for sucky polish formulas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad the base was such a pain in the ass, I love the contrast with those hearts though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...