Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Copper and Navy Blue

Hi loves! Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had good weekends and a good start to the week yesterday! I'm feeling good, I'm on the second week of a 4 week workout plan, and I'm enjoying it a lot!

Copper and Navy Blue is one of my favourite colour combinations, and the other day while wildly looking through my stash, these two polishes somehow were side-by-side (somehow) and they were calling me! The base is Revlon Copper Penny and the stamping is Zoya Ibiza, with a BM plate!


I love this feather pattern, I think it's so cool!


Thanks for reading loves <3

12 comments:

  1. That copper is beautiful and this mani is amazing. Looks really elegant and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the design. Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo is just divine! Very awesome :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH what a gorgeous REGAL combination! What are you doing to me woman! I am already copying your neon look from a few days back... now this stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could use copper penny for every mani.....I would. Love that colour!! The Ibiza compliments it so well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The navy and copper go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I really love this! Truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Reminds me of a peacock. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...