Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15: Delicate Print

Good morning! It's Tuesday! Last night I spent wandering around Winner's (it's like Canada's version of Marshall's I think!) and it's all Christmas-fied! I LOVE IT.

So today is Day 15: Delicate Print and I think this is my FAVOURITE of the challenges so far. I used Dr. Remedy's Healing Heather Grey and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and BM plate 20.

What do you think, delicate enough? It reminds me of wrapping paper we used to have!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check back tomorrow <3

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have such wonderful stamping skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that plate and it is so pretty! I love that you used similar colors for this-really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! It does look like wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! This would be the prettiest wrapping paper ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's delicate.. and I really like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the color combo and the stamp you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just may be my favorite as well! Gorgeous and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love delicate prints! This one is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth! You nailed it with this one, like seriously hit it out of the park! I LOVE this look so much! I'm adding this to memory bank of future looks to recreate. Bravo girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...