Saturday, August 6, 2011

Essie Ruby Slippers and China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Good morning my lacquered loves! 

I showed you Essie Ruby Slippers yesterday, and today I have a comparison with China Glaze Ruby Pumps. 

 Side by side you can already see the difference in the base colour, as well as the glitter!

Index and Ring: Essie Ruby Slippers, Middle and Pinky: China Glaze Ruby Pumps
China Glaze Ruby Pumps has red microglitter throughout the polish base, whereas Essie Ruby Slippers has square glitter in the base. Ruby Slippers also dries much grittier than Ruby Pumps



In terms of being the same, they're not. They are two kinds of red glitter. Do you need both? If you don't love red, I suggest trying to get your hands on Essie Ruby Slippers, I think the colour payoff is better, and the look of the glitter in the polish is prettier, BUT I want both. Because I think they are drastically different, so I can satisfy my conscious by owning the two!

 What do you all think?! Thanks for reading lovelies <3

3 comments:

  1. amazing, love the layering with the sparkles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your side by side looks just like mine. You almost wouldn't think the ChG is lovely, looking at it next to the Essie! I agree with you, I need them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! GAHH!! I don't even like reds that often, but this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...