Friday, July 29, 2011

Some kind of Animal...

Hey my wonderfuls and Happy Friday!

Today I am sporting a manicure that the awesome Landa, of Bright Lights,Big Color wore, which you can see here and the tutorial she posted here. Man, I love it. When she first posted this manicure, I died. It's SO CUTE!

Now I didn't have all the same colour polishes that L did, but I tried to imitate it the best I could.
I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver, China Glaze Papaya Punch, Sephora for OPI Caliente Coral, China Glaze Ahoy, China Glaze Senorita Bonita, China Glaze Coconut Kiss, Wet n Wild Black Creme and China Glaze Fairy Dust, and konad plate m57. (*whew*)




Can I just say..I love this manicure but eff man..I hate sponging LOL.
BUT, I still love it. 

Also quick reminder, if you haven't entered my giveaway, it closes in 6 days! 
What do you guys think? Thanks for reading <3

16 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm scared of sponging lol. The effect looks so complex though doesn't it!? Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so cool!!
    I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (did my last comment show up?) just in case it didn't... Amazing work. I'm petrified of sponging for some reason but the finished look is Soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried sponging but this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely gorgeous . love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out great! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I loved it on Landa and I love it on you too! I need to try her tutorial out, this mani is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot tell you how much I love this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone & thanks Landa for putting up the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...