Monday, July 18, 2011

Re-Swatch: OPI DS Sapphire

Good morning my wonderfuls! How is everyone today? I'm doing well, enjoying summer and getting more tanned every day! Talk about the life, right?

Anyways! Today I'm going to show you OPI DS Sapphire, something I already posted but A) my nails were ugly and short and B) I did not do this polish justice by swatching it under a light! A travesty I tell you!

OPI DS Sapphire is a pale blue holographic polish and I love it. It is relatively sheer, so I'm wearing 4 VERY thin coats, although I could have gotten away with 3 and a topcoat (they don't dull the holo WOO)





I think I did the polish justice this time, what do you guys think?! I love that it is holographic, but still a pretty shade, so when there is no sunlight, it's still gorgeous! And, bonus, I found this at Winners, so all you Canadians, always check your Winners!

Also, don't forget to check my blogger round up page! It is updated every sunday night so monday morning is a new set of weekly links! These bloggers are all awesome, so check out that page to see them all :)

Thanks for reading lovelies and have a great day! <3

11 comments:

  1. Holographic polishes are so pretty ^^ If I had this on my nails, I'd be staring at my nails all day, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reswatching holos is always a thumbs up in my books
    look at that shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it looks! Amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta gemme that one. You swatched it perfectly. Who wouldn't love it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't sported that color in over a year! Thanks for posting this. Definitely inspires me to get back to Sapphire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color. I love DS polishes. I really need to go through my blog and do some re-swatching. I really defaced some pretty polishes back in day. It's all good though, you have to start somewhere and blogging really helps you become a better polish-er and photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holos are great.. I want more, I was not into nail polish when all these nice holos came out so I guess now I have to wait around for new stuff.. its hard to find most of the older ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this, I love it, I adore it so muchies! this is my only DS polish. sad really so sad.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? AT A WINNERS???!?!?!? Where do you live??? In my winners I just find random stuff but nothing ever good!! SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys. I love this holo too (obviously!)

    @kimmyl182 I know! I never find stuff at winners, I always go and look now though ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally got my hands on a bottle of this for my stash! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...