Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Konad Attempt

YAY you guys I can finally join the Konad world. I got it as a birthday present from my mom haha I threw out some pretty heavy hints so I was pretty sure I was going to get it. I got the double sided stamper, a scraper, plate holder, konad white polish and plates m24 and m39. So, since I was so excited to use it, I konaded over my birthday nails. The base is China Glaze Pool Party, and then I used the butterfly image from plate m39, with the konad white. I just did my ring fingers and thumbs because I wasn't sure how well I would be at Konading.



I know my stamps were not aligned really, or centered or anything, but I literally just threw it on there I was so excited. I can't wait to do some more stamping! It's so fun, and I LOVE the leopard print on the m24 plate. YAY. Thanks for reading :)

5 comments:

  1. hey looks like a great first try to me! i cant wait to try this myself.
    Mandy aka bullet9885

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree! Its a perfect first try! It takes some practice-- esp the direction of the stamp and location...but looks good! Keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute mani! Very good job for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sylvia, thank you! I can't wait to try out some more designs/colour combos. I have so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...